This simple healthy coffee creamer alternative is easy to make, deliciously creamy and healthier than store bought creamers.
A rich, creamy, coconut creamer with just a hint of vanilla flavor. The perfect addition to your morning cup of coffee without all the unhealthy ingredients.
Some of these links may be affiliate links, you can read my full disclosure HERE.
You do not NEED all of these things to begin sewing. However, most of these things that I will be discussing are listed because I have found that they make my time sewing a lot easier, therefore more enjoyable.
The ingredients listed below are for 1 batch of creamer.
I typically use 1 batch per week having 1 to 2 cups of coffee per morning with 2 Tablespoons in each cup.
Thankfully, because this is so easy to whip up I haven't ever really ever run out.
As another option, add 1 can of organic coconut milk to the mixture to make a bigger batch. This is how I typically make it.
- (1) 5.4 ounce can of unsweetened organic coconut cream
- 10 to 20 drops (or to taste) of organic liquid stevia
- 1 teaspoon (or to taste) organic vanilla bean paste (optional)
- 1 teaspoon (or to taste) pure vanilla extract
How to make a healthy coffee creamer alternative
Gather all the ingredients needed for this recipe and let's get to it.
Have a storage container with lid (for refrigeration of creamer) ready.
- With an immersion blender, hand mixer or stand mixer for mixing all ingredients. Can also mix by hand if you don't own any of the above.
- In a large bowl, whisk your ingredients together.
- Once you have all ingredients incorporated and the taste is to your liking, pour mixture into a container to be refrigerated.
- Store in an airtight container, in the refrigerator for up to a week.
How to store your coffee creamer alternative
Because these are organic, chemical free ingredients, it will need to be refrigerated between uses.
The mixture after refrigerated will need to be spooned from container to your coffee. It will no longer be in a more liquid state.
Make sure when choosing a container for storage, you can easily get a spoon in and out.
I typically put all my creamers and condiments for storage into wide mouth mason jars with plastic reusable lids and label with my label maker or chalk labels.
SHOP THIS POST
I hope you enjoy this recipe for a simple healthy coffee creamer alternative. It's easy to whip up and with organic ingredients, you can really enjoy a delicious cup of coffee.
Thanks Kym. I LOVE the "handed" mugs. I really loved that this one looked knitted.