1. Pour olive oil into mixing bowl or dispensing container of your choice.
2. Add 3 teaspoons of each of the fresh or freeze dried herbs-cilantro, chives, basil, parsley (add more or less depending on your preference).
3. Add 2 teaspoons of ground garlic powder to olive oil mixture.
4. Add salt and pepper.
5. Add optional ingredients to taste.
6. If you are using this as a bread dip, I prefer to make this and let sit at room temperature for 12-24 hours to really make all the flavors as bold as possible.
7. Serve with balsamic vinegar and fresh bread for bread dip.
8. Drizzle over deviled eggs or sliced avocado for a quick snack packed with loads of flavor.
9. Perfect over a bed of sprouts topped with over easy eggs for breakfast.
10. Makes a great salad dressing by itself or blended with fresh avocado.
Do not refrigerate this dressing. The olive oil will solidify and become cloudy. If you make a large batch and won't be using it all right away, then place in the refrigerator and remove to bring to room temperature before intended use time.
Let dressing sit for 12-24 hours before use to really extract all the flavors of the herbs.