This simple tutorial will walk you through the steps of creating this linen snap bandana. Perfct for any spring/summer outfit.
cut (2) pieces of linen fabric 15" x 15" square.
1. With (2) pieces of linen fabric held together, sew a 1/4" seam around the edges of fabric leaving a 3-4" opening to turn.
2. After sewing, turn the bandana RSO (right sides out). Use a pair of scissoris to carefully trim the corners on all 4 sides.Be sure and use your turning tool to really poke those corners out.
3. Roll the seams out and finger press so your bandana lays really flat.
4. Iron all (4) sides seams.
5. Topstitch 1/4" away from side seam on all (4) sides.
6. Add ddecorative stitching, free motion quilt or add another row of topstitching (optional).
7. Attach snaps using instructions provided with your KAM snap tool.
8. Linen bandna complete-just in time for summer.